4 INGREDIENT ZUCCHINI TATER TOTS


I figure we as a whole can concur that potato tots are the best utilization of potatoes on the planet! They are firm, salty and in the event that you make natively constructed potato tots you can put a cluster of wonderful flavors into them. My first involvement with natively constructed potato tots was with these smoked gouda and green apple potato tots I made a year ago. They were the absolute best potato tots I've ever eaten and significantly less demanding to make than I had anticipated. 

I've seen potato tots made ordinarily on the Food Network and a considerable measure of times they include additional things like eggs and breadcrumbs, yet I've discovered that those options aren't generally important. 

These zucchini potato tots just have 4 fixings; potatoes, zucchini, salt and olive oil. Also, truly, on the off chance that you just tally the fixings that you most likely don't as of now have in your kitchen, there is only 2 fixings! 

In one of my last posts, I discussed how awful of a cultivator I am (I accuse the desert for that however!) so I'm unquestionably not developing my own zucchini here in Arizona. Yet, I know there are a ton of you out there that most likely have a bounty of summer zucchini that you have to go through and these potato tots are the ideal method to do that!

INGREDIENTS :

  • 3 large russet potatoes, peeled
  • 2 zucchinis, about 2-3 cups shredded
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, plus more for sprinkling on top
  • ......
  • .............


Full Recipee >> shelikesfood.com

Popular Posts