OATMEAL BLUEBERRY YOGURT PANCAKES

Do you have a vacation morning tradition? This year I’m celebrating with Tony and his family; we’ll every be transferral a brunch dish on Christmas morning. I haven’t determined what I’ll be creating yet: dish, pancakes, mini cinnamon rolls or quick bread. I’m undoubtedly leaning towards the homespun mini cinnamon rolls; what does one guys think?

Of course, Christmas morning is incredibly completely different from my usual breakfast. throughout the everyday weekday, i like eggs and toast with avocado, or my pot cheese pancakes. once I begin the morning with high-protein foods, I’m continually full till lunch. the opposite day I checked out the metal content in my pot cheese and was a touch dismayed at what proportion it contained: 400mg! WHAT.


INGREDIENTS :

  • 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 container (5.3 oz) siggi's blueberry or vanilla bean yogurt
  • 1/2 medium ripe banana
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
  • .....
  • .........


Full Recipes >> ambitiouskitchen.com

Popular Posts