Low Carb Crunchwrap Supreme (Legit + Easy!)


Low Carb Crunchwrap Supreme


I should concede that I have had a couple of Taco Bell crunchwraps in my life. In spite of the fact that I have never been the greatest fast food eater, I had my snapshots of shortcoming.

A large portion of those minutes occurred following a late night out in school, stories for some other time…

Low Carb Crunchwrap Supreme


In spite of the fact that I am certain many can identify with eating a lot of taco bell, I figure we would all be able to concur that it is unquestionably not quality food. I as of late observed somebody share a gluten free crunchwrap formula on Instagram (I love and detest this individual for placing this hankering into my head), and figured a keto and low carb variant would go so well with my Low Carb Crunchwrap Supreme. Fun fact, it did.

Low Carb Crunchwrap Supreme


I picked to make this whole crunchwrap without any preparation utilizing my Keto Tortilla formula. I've made littler, singular wraps and one bigger wrap. Both function admirably, so simply single out your substance in light of the fact that whichever way you'll most likely be as fixated on these as me. Locate the full formula below and read on for all the stunts and tips!

Low Carb Crunchwrap Supreme


Ingredients:
  • 2 Cups Lettuce shredded
  • 1 Tomatoes diced + deseeded
  • 1 Tomatoes diced + deseeded
  • 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
  • 2 Tablespoons Mild Tasting Oil
  • 1 Pound Ground Beef or ground turkey
  • 1 Head Cabbage cored
  • 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese
  • 4 Tablespoons Low Carb Taco Seasoning or 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning


Instructions:

Cabbage:
  1. Bring a pot of water large enough to submerge your head of cabbage to boil.
  2. Once boiling, add the cored cabbage, and allow the cabbage to cook for two minutes.
  3. Use 2 sets of tongs to remove 1 cabbage leaf at a time from the cabbage. If they aren't easy to remove, you'll need the cabbage to cook a little longer. Well need 12 stemmed cabbage leaves for our crunchwraps, so save the center of the cabbage for another recipe.
  4. Set cabbage aside on a plate while we prep the filling...


Filling:
  1. Remove the thick part of the cabbage leaves by sliding a sharp knife over the top.
  2. Preheat oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  3. Sprinkle 1 cup of cheddar into flat 4" round circles.
  4. Bake in preheated oven for 6 minutes, or until the edges start to brown around the edges.
  5. Meanwhile, heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
  6. Add beef, breaking up with the back of your spoon into small pieces as it cooks. Cook until completely brown.
  7. Drain excess fat from the pan, then return pan to heat.
  8. Stir in taco seasoning and 2/3 cup of water. Cook for 2-4 minutes, or until the sauce thickens.


Assembling:
  1. Place 3 cabbage leaves down on a flat surface with the center of the leaves slightly overlapping in the middle.
  2. Star with a dollop of nacho cheese (or shredded cheddar), then meat, cheese crisp, sour cream, tomatoes, shredded lettuce, and last another dollop of nacho cheese.
  3. Tear each cabbage leaf in half so it is able to fold more easily, and fold each half in toward the center.
  4. Cut crunch wrap in half, and enjoy! (I find these are easiest to eat with a fork and knife).

Inspired from makeit30.com

Popular Posts