Apple Pie Cake

Apple Pie Cake

Sometimes you wish cake and generally you wish pie. My pie Cake is each, creating it an ideal addition to your Thanksgiving course table.

I have a confession to build: This cake came out of my want to not make a pie shell. And to not got to run to the grocery the night before Thanksgiving. i used to be designing on creating associate apple crumb pie and simply didn't want managing pie shell. i used to be tired, disgusted improvement my room then over laundry dishes and prepared to decision it an evening.

So I took a glance around my storage room and located a box of ready-mix. Perfect, invariably a decent place to begin. I combined it with ancient pie filling ingredients and therefore the rest is history. generally the simplest ideas square measure born out automatically, right?

Gather your ingredients.

Ingredients

Topping

  • 1cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
  • 1/2cup packed brown sugar
  • 1/4teaspoon salt
  • 1/2cup butter, cut into small pieces

Apple Mixture

  • 6apples, peeled, thinly sliced
  • 3tablespoons packed brown sugar
  • 1teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 2teaspoons lemon juice

Cake

  • 1box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ yellow cake mix
  • 1 1/3cups water
  • 1/3cup oil
  • 3eggs



Popular Posts