PAN FRIED CINNAMON BANANAS

Pan cooked Cinnamon Bananas – fast and straightforward instruction for mature bananas, good for a special breakfast or a day snack. however does one build cooked Bananas? Use three ingredients, pan fry it, and it’s prepared in ten minutes.

This instruction was impressed by the antique drawback, a way to use mature bananas.

No matter however exhausting I try and purchase an honest range of bananas for my family, I will ne'er appear to urge it right.  If one week I don’t have enough, I try and purchase some a lot of future week, on the other hand it looks I even have too many!

Luckily there ar uncountable luscious stuff you will do with mature bananas. quick bread is de facto the primary issue that involves mind, however generally that's a bit a lot of hassle than I even have the energy or time to tackle.

This instruction is thus fast and straightforward, and it's good for a special breakfast or perhaps a day snack!

Ingredients :

  • 2 bananas Slightly Overripe
  • 2 tablespoons sugar (you can substitute granulated Splenda, if you like)
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
  • .....
  • .........



Full Recipes >> dizzybusyandhungry.com

Popular Posts