EASY CHICKPEA TIKKA MASALA (VEGAN)

I had a gathering of companions over for supper on Saturday night. One of the visitors was vegan, which I really love since it's dependably somewhat of a test. 

As I was arranging the menu, I knew immediately I needed to make my super delectable Easy Pumpkin Masala that wins rave surveys and some of the time even an overwhelming applause (truly, I am completely serious!) 

I additionally needed to make some tikka masala. Be that as it may, I couldn't make my honor winning chicken tikka masala. Since, you know, chicken and after that the sauce (made with yogurt or cream) - no doubt about it not vegan by any stretch of the imagination. 

In any case, at that point I imagined that it's such a disgrace, to the point that vegans pass up something heavenly like tikka masala. 

So I got down to it and made this flavorful and vegan Easy Chickpea Tikka Masala. 

Chicken is supplanted with chickpeas (the meatiest vegetable ever) and coconut drain is utilized rather than overwhelming cream. 

Presently I comprehend that chickpeas are NOT paleo-accommodating; yet I chose to cook this dish at any rate since I needed to serve a type of heart-sound protein to my visitors. 

Besides, I figured since hummus isn't a paleo-diet executioner (or is it?), the chickpeas themselves are alright for the infrequent utilization of vegetables. Also that even the paleo Almighty Chris Kresser trusts that "eating a couple of servings of vegetables seven days is fine as long you endure them well." 

Last — yet unquestionably not minimum — not every one of you folks pursue the paleo diet. As a matter of fact, I surmise that only a small amount of my perusers are mountain men. 

In this way, why not chickpeas, for once...

Ingredients :

Serves 8


  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 large onion, finely chopped
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 two-inch piece of ginger, finely chopped
  • 1 tablespoon Garam Masala
  • ....
  • ........


Full recipee >> theironyou.com

Popular Posts