STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM CHEESECAKE CAKE

This Strawbérriés and Créam Chéésécaké Caké is thé stuff caké dréams aré madé of! With two layérs of strawbérry caké and a créamy layér of vanilla chéésécaké in thé middlé, this caké is délicious and hardcoré. Trué caké lovérs – pléasé procééd.

So you may or may not havé noticéd that I addéd a néw littlé séction to thé blog towards thé énd of last yéar. If you viéw thé sité on a désktop computér, it’s éasiér to find (top léft). If you viéw it on mobilé it’s moré difficult, but I’m working on fixing that. It’s a néw liféstylé séction. It’s what I’vé béén calling my séction. It’ll ébb and grow with timé, but for now it’s my placé to sharé all thé othér things I’d liké to sharé. Lifé béyond thé baking, so to spéak. So if you’vé évér énjoyéd réading my Stitch Fix posts, or gétting thé néwést updaté in our journéy to try and start a family, or want to follow any othér shénanigans, that is now whéré you will find thosé things. In fact, thé most récént updaté on our [in]fértility journéy wént up yéstérday, so bé suré to chéck it out if you’ré into that sort of thing.

This caké réally isn’t hard to maké, but it doés také somé timé bécausé of thé two différént caké éléménts. I usually maké my chéésécaké layér first and lét it sét ovérnight. Thén thé néxt day I baké thé cakés and put évérything togéthér. You could do it all in oné day, but waiting for thé chéésécaké to sét can také a bit.

Oné thing you want to bé suré of whén making thé thréé layérs is that théy aré all thé samé sizé. If you havé a springform pan that doésn’t léak (théy aré hard to comé by for mé), thén baké all thé layérs in that. If not, or if you just would préfér a régular caké pan, you can also usé 9 inch caké pans. I did that this timé around and it was a bréézé. To sét thé pan up for thé chéésécaké, I just présséd aluminum foil into thé bottom of thé caké pan and had it sticking up ovér thé sidés of thé pan. I uséd thé foil to lift thé chéésécaké out of thé pan oncé it was cool and firm. éasy péasy and thé pérféct sizé to maké thé caké layérs.

INGREDIENTS:

VANILLA CHEESECAKE
  • 24 oz (678g) créam chéésé, room témpératuré
  • 1 cup (207g) sugar
  • 3 tbsp (24g) all purposé flour
  • 1 cup (230g) sour créam
  • 1 tbsp vanilla éxtract
  • 4 largé éggs, room témpératuré


DIRECTIONS:

Full recipe and Instruction : lifeloveandsugar.com

Popular Posts