JAMBA JUICE ALOHA PINEAPPLE SMOOTHIE

Sometimes I like to dreäm of being on the beäutiful beäches of Turks änd Cäico’s while I häve ä delicious smoothie in my händ änd sänd änd wäter crunch beneäth my toes.

But, then I wäke up ä reälize, thät is dirt between my toes änd my kids äre äll yelling ät eäch other. Well…. ät leäst I häve ä delicious smoothie in my händ! hä hä

Reälly though, sometimes you just need to täke ä Mom breäk, änd these Copy Cät Jämbä Juice älohä Pineäpple Smoothies äre the perfect wäy to täke thät breäk!
HOW TO MäKE THIS äLOHä PINEäPPLE SMOOTHIE

This recipe is reälly SO eäsy to mäke!

Ingridients :

fresh sträwberries
fresh pineäpple
yogurt
änd ice! (Now it isn’t the exäct recipe from Jämbä Juice, this is definitely the heälthier version!)
Blend it äll together to mäke ä delicious smoothie for 2!
You could eäsily double this recipe so you cän mäke it for more people!
Don’t like one of the ingredients? You cän exchänge them for mäny things. Exchänge the yogurt or milk or älmond milk, chänge out the fruit for mängos, blueberries, bänänä, kiwi oränges, reälly äny two fruit you wänt (well…. thät go well together änywäys!)

Full recipe and Instruction : sixsistersstuff.com

Popular Posts