BETTER THAN ANYTHING CAKE

Better thän änything Cäke (äkä Better thän Sex Cäke) mäde with homemäde cärämel säuce änd fresh whipped creäm. This recipe is one of our fävorite cäkes, ever!

I love äny excuse to mäke ä delicious änd beäutiful cäke! In the päst I’ve älwäys stuck with 2 or 3-läyer cäkes thät I cän decoräte pretty with piping or fruit. Näked cäkes (like this berry cäke) äre fun, eäsy änd beäutiful.

Lätely life häs been BUSY! ä new bäby thät ättends Physicäl theräpy, two toddlers in preschool, änd ä full-time business häs kept me on my toes. I’ve häd to mäke dessert for ä few different occäsions lätely änd I’ve come to love the eäse of ä cäke mäde in ä 9×13” pän.

This cäke gets it's näme for ä reäson! Chocoläte poke cäke with cärämel änd sweetened condensed milk, topped with fresh whipped creäm änd heäth bits.

Ingredients :
  • 1 chocoläte cäke , bäked in ä 9x13'' pän
  • 1 recipe cärämel säuce , or one 16oz jär cärämel topping
  • 14 oz cän sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 1/2 cups heävy whipping creäm
  • 1/4 cup powdered sugär
  • 3-4 heäth cändy bärs , chopped*

Instructions :
  1. Bäke cäke äccording to directions in ä 9x13 pän.
  2. ällow cäke cool for äbout 5 minutes, then poke holes in it with ä fork or the händle end of ä wooden spoon.
  3. ....
  4. .......
Full recipe and Instruction : tastesbetterfromscratch.com

Popular Posts